‘Parent’ is a noun, a subtitle you choose. However, ’parenting’ is a foreign language you must learn, and every child speaks a different dialect.
Without a doubt parenting is one of the most challenging responsibilities a human being can take on. About the time a child becomes verbal, parents begin to realize that this ‘assignment' is going to be a challenge. Most quickly realise that parenting is the last stand of the amateur given that no child has ever arrived with an instruction book in hand. Being a parent is a noble call that includes and far exceeds any perceived sense of duty.
Celebrating Parents is a free evening event, an introduction to SURRENDERING, a 2-day course intended to help parents build their relationship from inside out.
“I feel like I was given a magic wand in this evening. Now I just need a lesson in how to use it!” I. Molina, Marbella, Spain
"It was for me a total complete pleasure to spend last night with you !! Everything about the evening was amazing!! Every experience I am having recently seems to be perfectly harmonised with the next and all tie together magically as if slowly steps are appearing in front of me and guiding me to a higher place. More.” P. Otzen, Marbella, Spain
"This is a real game changer for relationships, for family. To understand it and bring this to my family, I first must use it myself in everyday life. This is why I will definitely take the next course to more fully understand.” M. Verbyle, Estapona, Spain
When parents have an experience or hear about BeLonging, the classroom management programme I designed for students so teachers have time to actually teach, I’m often asked --with a sense of urgency-- if there is a solution to help parents. The answers is Yes!
The title of this course says it all; 'Surrendering: Parent’s Last Stand’. Many know full well that this task often feels like the last stand of the amateur. Take heart because surrendering doesn’t mean running a white flag up the proverbial pole, letting kids make the rules and run the show. Neither does it mean that you or anyone else gets to defend a position. And no one has the right to insist on being right, or in any way justify stronger controls. Whether you have toddlers, tweens, or teens, a tickle started at the back of your brain about the time your child became verbal. It was a prescient knowing that this self-accepted assignment was going to be a real challenge.
This course is for those experiencing 'in your face’ encounters, with kids who are doing their job, pushing the boundaries. Surrendering is discovering that parenting isn’t about winning or losing; it's about making sure that love is the law and that authenticity wins. We will explore why being natural is essential to the spirit, and how being natural is unique for everyone. It’s a time to learn how to love from inside out without your kids thinking you’re backwards or worse.
Parenting is a role, and being a conscious parent is something to grow into. The bottom line is it’s learning how to be lovingly, while responding appropriately in real time to the best of your ability. Being a parent is a noble call that far exceeds any perceived duty. No child, including you, has ever showed up on the planet with an instruction book in hand. We promise this experience will let you write a new chapter in your book as both a child and as a parent as we give you the tools to write a playbook with your partner and kids. Most importantly, you will leave this course knowing you are not alone!
- SURRENDERING is an experience to prepare for or deal with kids who are doing their job —pushing boundaries. It doesn’t mean running a white flag up the proverbial pole, or letting kids make the rules, and run the show.
- SURRENDERING is a time to discover how to make parenting a win-win-win experience.
- SURRENDERING is learning to make love the Law, rules co-created and evolved in a way where authenticity wins.
- SURRENDERING is about exploring why being natural is essential to a healthy body and spirit spirit, and how uniqueness is essential to meaningful relationships.
- SURRENDERING is making time to learn how to love your kids from inside out without your kids thinking you’re backwards.
- SURRENDERING is learning how to become a conscious parent raising children who understand the relationship between conscience, cause and consequence.
- SURRENDERING is learning to be lovingly, while responding appropriately in real time to the best of your ability.
- SURRENDERING is an experience that lets you as a parent write a new chapter in the book of your life, putting the first ink on the page of a PlayBook you write with your kids.
- Most importantly, SURRENDERING lets you realise you are not alone!
Connect with us today to learn when, where and how you can join us for an experience in discovering why SURRENDERING is the ultimate lesson in learning to become humankind.